MCSC Intranet Home
401(k) / 457 #6 - Investing for Women
Investing for Women outlines the importance of investing for retirement and discusses detours to avoid when planning your financial future.
As a result of attending this session you will understand:
1. The importance of investing for women.
2. Why women need to plan their financial futures.
3. How to get on the road to financial success.
4. What are the biggest detours to financial success.
5. What financial activities you should be accomplishing at this point in your life.
6. What factors to understand about your pension.
7. Important references for woman investors.
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is designed for all State of Michigan employees.
To register for this class, contact your
Agency Training Registrar
Learning Process Employed:
Lecture/Stand up Presentation