MCSC Intranet Home
401(k) / 457 #5 - Advanced Investing
This course is designed as an extension of the Deferred Compensation: Basic Investing seminar. It will review more advanced investing topics.
As a result of attending this course you will:
1. Review typical asset allocation strategies.
2. Learn about market timing and dollar-cost averaging.
3. Establish an investment strategy.
4. Incorporate the available funds into your strategy.
5. Learn where your retirement dollars will come from.
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is designed for all State of Michigan employees.
To register for this class, contact your
Agency Training Registrar
Learning Process Employed:
Lecture/Stand up Presentation